Key results expected:
• Be responsible for overall strategy, planning, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the programmes department (long term, annual and periodic).
• Be responsible for preparing programmes budget and ensuring that the department operates within budget guidelines based on good financial practices.
• Be responsible for promoting a learning approach throughout the programmes department.
• Be responsible for building strong relationships with other stakeholders such as donors, government departments,
other NGOs in fulfilling the aims and objectives of the department.
• Be responsible for team building and development of staff in the department.
• Be responsible to develop perspective for donor engagement, and business development opportunities in
programs, in consultation with the Executive Director and senior management team.
• Be responsible for proactively exploring and developing strategic allies and collaborations in line with the strategy;
actively network with members of the development and humanitarian communities and government.
• Strategic planning
• Strategic management/Program management
• Staff management, development and support
• Shaping organizational culture
• Resource mobilization
• Standard setting
• External representation and liaison
• New initiatives
Experience and Qualifications
• Mature, committed Christian with a passion for social justice and integral mission
• Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience in the development field including working with a community,
out of which minimum 5 years in a senior position in relief and development programs of a fairly large organization.
• Aware of and committed to the vision, mission and core values of EFICOR.
• Expertise in program management and program delivery mechanism.
• Degree in any discipline. A professional post graduate qualification in social work would be preferred.
• Exposed to computerized office environment with computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, Tally, Windows, iOS
• Working knowledge of laws and rules relating to an Indian NGO is necessary.
Salary: Commensurate to qualification and experience
Expected start date: 1st November 2021
Interested candidates may apply with detailed C.V. giving details of three references including Pastor and two Christian leaders latest by 30th September, 2021 to:
EFICOR Board, EFICOR,
308, Mahatta Tower, 54, B-Block Community Centre,
Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058. Telefax: 011-25516383/4/5;